It's easy to participate. You will have to...
★have a friend who lives in a foreign country
★send items that I've prepared already to this friend
★this project doesn't have a particular time limit
(but I'm planning to make a work from this project between Oct 2011~ January 2012 in Japan)

29.1.11

About this postal project 01

This project is composed of two parts.
•paper made from used tea bags
•pieces of a puzzle

PAPER
I chose used tea bags as material and collected them when I didn't know what I wanted to do and how to do it. It made a relationship between me and England. And I would like to develop it between people as a next step. You can use it some way. Please can you use the paper in some way- you can draw on it, cut it, fold it, do whatever you want to it.

PUZZLE
The puzzle has a message 'LOVE IS ALL, WAR IS OVER IF YOU WANT IT'.
That message will be shown if I can complete it in Japan.
But I don't believe these words 99%. Therefore I don't mind it if I can't complete the puzzle.
Because that's what I thought. It's just our world and our behaviour.
However I still have a 1% hope.




1. I would like your help to create a piece of mail-art with these things.

2. Then post the used tea bag paper, with the puzzle piece to one of your friends. 
    They need to live in another country.

3. Ask your friend to use the paper in some way too.

4. Then your friend gets them to post the paper +puzzle to me in Japan.

The diagram below should give you an overview of the progress.





This project will broaden links of communication thus.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿