It's easy to participate. You will have to...
★have a friend who lives in a foreign country
★send items that I've prepared already to this friend
★this project doesn't have a particular time limit
(but I'm planning to make a work from this project between Oct 2011~ January 2012 in Japan)

3.2.11

Reasons behind the project 02

I want to add a puzzle into this project as another element. 
This idea is based on my previous work. I have made a work using a puzzle. That concept was the difference of between the image of the ideal and reality.
We know what is necessary for the ideal world and how to make the world ideal.
But we can't achieve this. This is like a puzzle which we can never complete though
we can see a form of its completion. How should we achieve the thing indicated in the puzzle?
The relationship between a work and a viewer shows that we only put up an ideal without seeing
reality.





I think this is a good opportunity to embody my thinking. 
A process of making  work in this project is to make use of my situation. And also I can feel my past existence in England when I get a letter in Japan. I take a photo during my stay in England. It makes a memory which means something has finished. I want to save something not just a memory but something that has continuity. To put it simply not image but reality. So this project would play a role in realizing my existence and evidence too of me.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿